Now a days, Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013 are pretty much needed for each and every computer users. Most of people are wishing that if they get Microsoft Office for free without paying anything for it. All those people are welcomed here. I'll provide you all the information how to activate Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013 with simple and easy steps. Here I'm going to tell you how to activate Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013 with using KMSnano24.
KMSnano is an offline KMS Activator. Which activates Microsoft Office 2010 as well as Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus.
KMSnano24 is useful for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 users.
- First of all you have to download Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013.
- After downloading completes, you've to mount the files using Power ISO or Virtual Clone Drive.
- Then you've to install Microsoft Office using "Setup.exe" file.
- You can find the "Setup.exe" file in mounted files list.
- After you successfully install Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013, it's time to use KMSnano.
- Before using KMSnano, make sure you're having Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or higher installed on your system.
- Now extract KMSnano files using WinZip or WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- After you extract files, you've to run the setup of KMSnano. When you run the setup, it'll ask you for a password, just copy and paste the password which is provided in "Password.txt" file and then finish the installation process.
- After you successfully install KMSnano in your system, just go to the default installation directory of KMSnano which is "C:/Program Files/KMSnano"
- Now there, you've to run "KMSELDI.exe" file as administrator.
- It'll open a new pop-up Window. There you can find 3 fields, one for IP field, Name Field and in third field you've to chose for "Microsoft Office 2010 or Microsoft Office 2013".
- Now you've to put 127.0.0.1 or 127.0.0.3 in the ip field and leave the name field blank as it is and then choose Office option which is installed in your system.
- After doing all these steps, click on the red button to activate Office. If you're getting too many times "Time Synchronization" then wait for 5 minutes and if it still doing same then restart your system.
- Now if you want to check if your office 2013 has been activated or not then just open "Word 2013" and then go to "Open Other Documents" -- "Account" there you can find "Product Activated". It means you've successfully activated your office successfully.
If you are having any questions related to this, just comment here, I'll help you to solve your all errors.
This is only for testing purpose if you like this product then buy it and support the developers as they really deserve for their hard work.
If you like my posts do like it and share it as much as possible.